Thursday, June 28, 2018

The Joys of Learning How to Blog

     I made a major mistake this morning. I accidentally hit the wrong button on Blogger and deleted the first few blogs I had shared with you. Yes... I had a heart attack! Yes... I almost threw up! Yes... I lost hours worth of work! So if you notice a few things I have already mentioned before please forgive the repeat.
     You know what? Blogging is a lot like life. Sometimes when you think things are going swell they might not be going so swell. Just like everything else in life blogging can be just as hard. Sharing feelings about your passion to help others can be "very" hard. Each time I write I worry about how my family might take it or if I'm good enough to represent the other families going through similar experiences.
     I write about Reactive Attachment Disorder because I have lived with it. I write because I want to help my children and other's like them. I write because somewhere deep inside I feel I have something to share that might help our society. I also wrote my children's stories to help kids of all ages. So if you can bear with me and give me another chance I will try again. Hopefully you'll want to stay tuned. For now I'm going to mourn my loss, clean my basement, play some piano and lick my wounds. This won't keep me down. I'll be back soon.

#dewcrewbooks #reactiveattachmentdisorder #developmentaltraumadisorder #complextraumadisorder #childrensbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment